Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Hanginaround

Just a short post. Spent the day in Salzburg, where I got on a bus and asked someone if it went to the city. She said yes, we got talking, and she took it upon herself to show me through the city for a good part of the afternoon. While we were there, it snowed for the first time since I arrived in Europe. I love it when things just work out like that. I've got a half-written post about Croatia in the works, a report about my Funcom ready to be sent for Ragnar's approval (Don't want to breach the non disclosure agreement), one with a bunch of links, and another in my head about Oslo, so expect at least one new post within a few days. =)

On an unrelated and totally puerile note, I'm ashamed to admit how much this made me laugh. Not too ashamed to share it though!


More here.

6 comments:

rosie said...

boo blog

Mephistopheles said...

Maybe you should write something if you want to continue fighting evil this evening...

rosemarie said...

i came here to boo your blog, forgetting i already had. booooo.

Anonymous said...

POST POST POST!

Anonymous said...

Do u look at ur blog or blog anymore? Blog Please . .

Anonymous said...

Great post but I was wanting to know if you could write a litte
more on this subject? I'd be very grateful if you could elaborate a little bit further. Appreciate it!

Here is my blog workouts to increase vertical